UF Reaches Top 10 Best Public Universities

When I originally didn't get into UF out of high school I felt extremely under qualified and quite frankly uninspired without motivation whatsoever. But soon enough I realized I was not alone. The University of Florida is known being one of the most difficult public universities to get into. Surprisingly, not getting into UF was exactly what prepared me for when I did get in.

Recently, UF made history when it became the first university in Florida to make it to the top 10 public universities in the U.S. In this article published by UF News, you can read about how the university made it's plea to the top and why it is such a prestigious honor.

I truly believe the Gator spirit is fueled by hard work ethic and immense creativity. Every student here is better than the next and you will always be in a position where there is someone smarter and more creative than you in the room, and I don't personally think that is a bad thing.


Comments

Popular Posts