Her Campus at The University of Florida

Throughout my blog I liked to emphasize the importance of self-care and finding your purpose in college, especially as a female. Every year, Her Campus holds a tour at its various campus affiliates. Today was the Her Campus tour at The University of Florida, which was held in UF's Bookstore.

Over 500 bags with makeup and skin care products were given out and students were also able to take pictures behind numerous backdrops to share on their social media accounts. I think this media outlet does a great job emphasizing the importance of being yourself and shining while you do it.

At the event, I was able to meet other fellow students and writers as well as enjoy the different activities and giveaway products. Here is a video I put together of my day at the Her Campus Tour at University of Florida:


Comments

Popular Posts