Blog Review 1

Managing a weekly blog schedule has pushed my creativity and writing style. I think it is a great opportunity for any professional to start a blog portion on their website or even develop a brand new blog to tackle a certain topic. My blog has personally helped me develop my brand as I am able to write about things that are part of my life and I am passionate about. As I looked through my peers' blogs, here are some of my takeaways.

Samantha's blog is about her professional development as a broadcast journalist. She is a third-year student at The University of Florida and she writes about the work she does in her Telecommunications program. Specifically, she writes about the stories she covers and what she is able to learn and produce from those opportunities.

Nicolette's blog is about her time studying in Gainesville. She focuses on different scenarios that may arise when you move away for college and writes about how to tackle it. She does a great job choosing topics that you may no realize you want to know more about but end up interested in her writing and her advice.

Julianna's blog is focused on the entertainment world. She reads and writes about the latest celebrity updates and breaking news. I really love the format of her blog and she did a great job make it look clean and intriguing for someone that wants to know more about the world of a celebrity.

Overall, all these blogs do a great job focusing on their topic as well as remaining clean and easy to follow along and read.


Comments

Popular Posts