College Excercise Routine: A 360 View

During my first semester of college, I found it difficult to make time to keep a healthy lifestyle. Looking back, I think I had too many distractions and just too many other things I'd "rather do" than workout. Often this would lead to me being cranky or tired and sometimes even flat out lazy. Fast forward four semesters and my body craves a good work out every single day.

The best part of college is having access to classes that are included within your tuition or at least a gym that is included in your tuition. I think these are incredible resources that we are so lucky to have in college and are not available in the real world!

If you are not able to attend a class, I still recommend finding time to work out on your own. Even if it is just a 15-minute jog or a 30-minute yoga class, your body will make smaller improvements each day. I like to think of my workout as an appointment I make with my body to care and help it be better every single day.

Here is a 360 look at the yoga room of my gym in college:


bubble

null

Comments

Popular Posts